Welcome to Starbright Early Learning
Here at Starbright early learning we provide a warm and caring environment where children can learn, laugh and play everyday with outstanding educators that are commited to spending quality time with young children in a place where they feel a sense of belonging and can form trusting relationships.
We understand that children have a natural sense of curiosity and we aim to give children the best possible start in life and inspire them to believe they are capable of anything.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family into our special Starbright community.
- Family owned & operated since 2008
- Reggio Emilia Inspired Learning
- Dedicated educators, many who have been with Starbright for over 8 years
- Both centres rated "Exceeding" across all 7 areas of the National Quality Standards
Family owned & Operated
Starbright Early Learning is a privately owned, family run buisness, passionate about providing inspiring learning and play spaces. We understand the importance of high quality early years care and education for every child's development and are constantly striving to be the best in our field.
- Both Starbrights rated Exceeding
- Starbright Families are our priority
- Nutricious home cooked meals
- Close knit community partnerships
- Inspiring learning environments
Starbright is a Reggio Inspired Early Childhood Centre, taking inspiration from Loris Malaguzzi and his Reggio Emilia approach.
- The Environment is the 'third teacher'
- The child has '100 languages'
- The role of the Educator
- Partnerships within the community
- Emergent Curriculum
- Homelike play spcaes
- Care for our natural world
Learning Through Play
We believe that play is an essential tool for learning during the early years of a child’s life as they have an inbulit need to explore, imagine, create and discover the natural world around them. We provide an enjoyable and challenging learning environment where children are encouraged to faciliatae their own learning and set their own challenges through play, forming the basis for life long learning for all.
- Instill a sense of pride and passion for their learning
- Opportunities for Leadership and collaborative play developed
- Children able to control and take direction in their own play
From our InstagramView all
Registrations for 2022 are now open